Sunday 12 July 2015

A double layout for Graphic45

Today I`m gonna show you my new layout for Graphic45.
I have used the Rare Oddities collection.
For more detailed pictures, take a look at the Graphic45 blog.




My son really loves to play games on the computer, x-box, playstation and so on. So I promisd him to make a game-layout with him in it. We went out for a photoshoot, and I asked him to do lots of different moves. I guess I shot around 20 pictures. I placed all the pictures on the table, found the Rare Oddities papers, and started to plan the set up for the page. I found 4 pictures that I thought were best suited for the page and got started. The purpose of the game is to collect all the keys before the time runs out. You can see in the upper right corner how many lives he has left ;)


Have a nice day.
Love Brit

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Fantastisk kul LO! Skikkelig gjennomført tema.

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Så herlig lo. Flotte bildene av sønnen dere med de fine utskjærte detaljene du har brukt