Friday 7 December 2012

Layouts for Prima and Skissedilla

Today I`m gonna share with you a couple of layouts I have done for Prima
and my take on the last sketch at Skissedilla.

First of all; here is my BAP for Prima this month.


Supply list:
  • Paper: Rondelle – Etude #844639
  • Alphabet stickers #559144
  • Chipboard stickers #558932
  • Mask 12x12 #922207
  • Comfort Craft Chalk fluid edger white #891619


And here is the layout that`s out at Prima today. 
I have used some of the Freebies that Prima have on their Facebook page every Friday.


Prima Supply list:
  • Freebie: Rondelle Card
  • Freebie: Almanac Notecard
  • Paper:
  • Rondelle Polonaise #844660
  • Rondelle Pavanne #844622
  • Vintage trinkets #560058
  • Resist canvas flowers #561024
  • Chipboard stickers #558932
  • Alphabet stickers #554293
  • Alphabet stickers #559144


And at last; here is my layout for Skissedilla sketch #187


Come on and join us at Skissedilla ! :)

5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Loving these. I love how you make your kids pose. I do the same thing and now that my son is older he already knows what to do and complies. They get used to it lol.

Carrin said...

Den øverste der likte jeg SÅÅÅ godt!!!

Unknown said...

Your projects are just so inspiring and adorable!! I love the stories you can tell without even reading any journaling- your amazing way of putting together your projects just tells it all!!

xErin

ScrapArtDesign said...

Woooowww can not say how much I love your work! The first page is just adorable! Love the dark paper mixt with the flowers!

Vibeke said...

SÅ kule!!!
Digger den øverste der!! Herlig!!:)

Håper du koser deg i disse førjulstider:):)