Saturday 1 September 2012

CSI case file #35

Love the colors in this week`s case file at CSI.
It made me think outdoor layouts at once :) So I made this page about our
beautiful nature, that we have to take better care of. 
The photo of Leif is so great in these environments :)




As evidence I have used sun, paint, wood and flowers.
As testimony I have documented something about summer.
I have written about how great it is to walk around taking pictures and just
looking at our beautiful nature. And from this I could also write something about how important
it is that we take care of the nature/ of the world.

8 comments:

Tone-Lill said...

That is so amazing. A stunning self made background and the photo fits in perfectly in with the surroundings.Love it to bits :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh how lovely!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

MonaV said...

Du er en kunstner!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous!

Lizzy Hill said...

This has such a positive vibe...really fun LO ....love the canoe in the bg:):):)

Lynn said...

I absolutly LOVE this layout!!!
;)

Keren Tamir said...

This is so cute !! I love his face and the LO is so whimsical!!

Jillian said...

Love your work on this page and how everything just works so naturally, including the photo. Love your sentiments too!