Saturday 7 July 2012

CSI #27 and CasaRunway

Here is my take on CSI`s case file #27.
Take a look here to join us :)

As evidence I have used: fence, leaves, tree, flowers, cloud and grass :)
As testimony I have documented something about the outdoors.

This is CasaRunway`s 5th challenge, and it was very difficult for me ;)
We had to make a C&S layout, and was only allowed to use two colors.
Difficult, but fun to try :)

This is challenge #6 at CasaRunway. We had to use metal things on this layout.
I was inspired by Finnabair ( I was attending one of her classes her in Norway), so it`s a bit mix of this and
my own cut-out style :)

The six challenges are now over, and I made it to the final.......juhu!!!! :)
So you will get to see my take on the final challenge in a week or so :)

Have a nice weekend everybody ! :)

5 comments:

Vibeke said...

Så utrolig flotte!! Min klare favoritt er den til Casan - den er rålekker - og så full av de herligste detaljer!!:)

Håper du får en fin sommer:)

Jonna said...

Fantastisk lekre LO'er. Digger spesielt den siste. Herlig kombinasjon Brit/Finnabair-stil :-)

Miae said...

Really wonderful diversity in these pages! Lots of inspiration!

lisa said...

Gorgeous LO's Britt. The first really shouts out to me. My fave colours : )

Arnlaug said...

Utrulig flotte alle sammen! Syns du laga ein heilt nydelig c&s layout:-)