Friday 20 July 2012

Back from Paris

We are back from our holiday in Disneyland Paris.
The kids had such a great time.....and so did the grown ups ;)
I guess there will be some layouts from me with pictures from the trip soon....
But in the meantime, here are a couple of pages from me that was published when I was away.

The first one is this page that I made for Prima`s stand at CHA.
It`s from the new line called Romance Novel.


And here is my take on case file #28 at CSI :




And at last, to show you that grown ups can have just as much fun in Disneyland
as children can; here are some photos:

:) My mother got to dance with Chip :)

Have a great weekend everybody.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Waving hi! So glad you had a fantastic trip!! Missed you! What fun photos and especially love the one of your mom - so cute. Your pages are as spectacular as ever - love the one about Leif, LOL!!! Hugs from me to you!!! xx

Keren Tamir said...

Just amazing stuff!! wow!! I'm just amazed layout after layout