Sunday 26 June 2011

Skissedilla # 118

Skissedillas skisse #118 er nå klar :) Det er Lene/nabon som har laget den, og den er kjempetøff.
Så stikk innom Skissedilla, og bli med og lek med oss :)
Her er ukens LO fra meg :)
I ABC-en har jeg skrevet ting som jeg forbinder med ungene.

Skissedilla`s sketch #118 is ready now :)
It`s Lene/nabon that made this one, and it`s really cool.
So come visit us at Skissedilla, and play along :)
Here is my layout for the week :)
The ABCs are about things that have to do with the children.

2 comments:

Julia Sáddi said...

Great idea!!!
Brit, I am curious, please tell me what did you write on the ABC???
I understand nothing of Norwegian! :-)
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Caroline said...

Åhh, jeg blir så gira på å prøve meg på denne stilen her altså! Du får til de stiligste detaljer!